Pictures of the water bottle holders. These were a bit more challenging for me than I expected. Although it’s entirely my fault – I tend to try things differently, or leave steps out altogether –  to make them easier – but then have to go back and do it over correctly. BUT, after  I ripped several seams out and serged where I was supposed to – then it all turned out fantastically. I think I had the insul-brite a bit to far down so it made attaching the bottom to the body a tad difficult – but I managed. I had also used up-cycled denim for the inside. Then next ones I will make will have the same material for both the inside and outside. My girls loved them!

I realize that I don’t have any finished project pictures!  I’ll make sure to have some for next time!

Advertisements